One of our local authority clients are currently recruiting for a Microsoft Cloud/Devops Engineer. This is a temporary contract for 4 months with possible further extension based on budget and performance.
Main Purpose of Post/Job Summary
* Based within the ICT service’s Design and Transition team, the role provides Microsoft cloud engineering skills and experience in support of a wider Agile Development team delivering solutions using Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, and Azure PaaS services.
* Working as part of an Agile Development team to deliver technical solutions within the council’s Digital Platform, including but not limited to:
* Configuring, deploying, and securing Azure PaaS services such as Web Apps, Logic Apps, Functions, Service Bus (following development by Software Engineers)
* Implementing monitoring and alerting for production Azure PaaS services
* Configuring and securing Azure AD B2C services
* Troubleshooting and issue resolution for Azure PaaS services
* Configuration and support of identity and security layer for Microsoft 365 components (e.g. Azure AD features such as conditional access, app registrations, B2B sharing)
* Automating IT operational processes linked to Microsoft 365 using Power Platform components (e.g. Power Automate, Power BI)
* Communicating effectively with Software Engineers and other key members of project teams.
* Transitioning technical solutions into production through effective documentation and handover to operational service teams
The above is a brief overview of the role, details and specification will be provided should you be successful. If interested in this position, please send your CV to Jahker Miah at Coyle Personnel Ltd