Some places are likely to see thunderstorms later Wednesday through to Friday with the potential for travel disruption and flooding.
– There is a small chance that homes and businesses could be flooded quickly, with damage to some buildings from floodwater, lightning strikes, hail and strong winds
– Where flooding or lightning strikes occur, there is a chance of delays and some cancellations to train and bus services
– Spray and sudden flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures
– There is a small chance that some communities become cut off by flooded roads
– There is a slight chance that power cuts could occur and other services to some homes and businesses could be lost