£30K – £35K + commission (OTE up to £55K)
Outskirts of Cheltenham
This successful and well-established financial services company is currently looking to recruit a new Mortgage Advisor to join their team on the outskirts of Cheltenham.
This is a permanent position that will involve:-
* Dealing with mortgage enquiries and leads via email and telephone
* Offering mortgage advice to clients and advising on protection policies (life assurance, critical illness, buildings & contents insurance, income protection)
* Email and telephone communication with clients and consultants
* Making chasing calls to progress cases
* Adhering to company KPI’s
* Adhering to deadlines
* Working to monthly targets
* Client and team meetings
Due to the nature of the job and the duties that you will undertake, the following attributes are sought:-
* 2 years+ experience as a Mortgage Advisor, having previously worked in mortgages with an independent or estate agency background (on complex cases ideally)
* Ambitious and keen to progress within your career
* Strong analytical skills to assess the market for the most suitable products to offer clients
* Experience and clear understanding of compliance and adherence to procedures
* Insurance experience
* A polite and professional telephone manner
* Smart, presentable and switched on
* Thorough and accurate with strong admin skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* IT literate with proficiency with the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
This is a full time permanent position. You will be office based most of the time.
This company is not only well established, so can offer a strong degree of job security, but they are also really busy with enquiries.
You will be given warm leads to convert enquiries into applications, so this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of their ongoing success