We are looking for a Newly Qualified Secondary Teachers to start teaching jobs now and in September in Swindon!
The role is working in secondary schools within Swindon and will be matched to your specialism. The selection of schools that we work with have high expectations for their students and want their students to leave with good academic qualifications. They hope they will be resilient young people who are responsible for themselves and the effects their actions have on others.
We are seeking strong and confident teachers who share our client school’s vision of the potential they see in their young people and are passionate about giving them the opportunity to learn to be the best they can be.
The staff & SLT are very helpful, friendly and supportive – there is a great culture and teachers enjoy working at this selection of schools! It is not without its challenges, but the students are friendly & bright and they want to build a good relationship with all of their teachers.
We are seeking enthusiastic NQT’s to join our Swindon supply team immediately but also to start in September on new and exciting placements that are coming in now to start after summer; the successful candidate would be expected to teach across KS3 & KS4 to students of all abilities. The Successful Candidate will have:
* The ability to teach their subject to Key Stage 4.
* A passion for making a difference to students learning.
* A high expectation for teaching and learning for learners of all abilities.
* Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
* A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
* The ability to work towards deadlines.
* Experience in teaching GCSE preferable but not essential.
The schools Offer:
* An excellent centralised behaviour support system
* Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching. A strong commitment to your professional development and career management
* Courteous and hardworking pupils.
Things to know about registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these supply teaching roles you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification in secondary education or FE (QTLS)
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great NQT secondary teacher position in Swindon. Alternatively, for more information about the role, contact Michelle on (phone number removed) / (url removed).
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you’ll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer