Night Security Officer (12-hour night shift) (222se) – Bristol (Harbourside) – Excellent Package plus benefits
Our Client is one of the largest and most successful financial services companies in the UK. They started out in Bristol and have grown to over 1 million clients. They still have their headquarters based in the heart of Bristol’s Harbourside.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.
They have an opportunity for a customer service focused Security Guard to join their passionate Reception team. You will be ensuring the safety of colleagues and visitors as well as the physical security of their 100,000sq/ft building.
– Guard Reception
– Regular patrols of the building to ensure it is secure
– Dealing with system alarm activations
– Signing in and out colleagues, contractors and other visitors to site
– Appropriately recording and reporting any incidents or concerns to the Head of Building Security
– Monitoring of CCTV
– Supporting any other parts of the business as and when required
– Ensuring that the Assignment Instructions for the building and the role are fully adhered to
Experience / Skills
– Current Security Guard/Door Supervisor SIA License
– Computer literate (training for their internal computer systems will be provided)
– Experience of working within security industry either as a lone worker or as part of a team
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to report and record events as they occur
– Confident to communicate security protocols to those who may be unaware
– Ability to accurately check details and confirm it is valid
– Smart, reliable, watchful, hardworking, patient, diligent, diplomatic
– Proactive, able to use one’s initiative and seek guidance where necessary
– Previous experience as a guard
– Previous experience of working in an office environment or within a professional organisation
– Good organisational skills and well-honed ability to follow procedures
– Good people skills and ability to get on well with others whilst remaining professional
What’s on Offer?
– Performance-related annual bonus scheme
– 25* days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, plus 1 day additional Christmas closure time
– Option to purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday each year
– Pension scheme – up to 19% contribution
– Flexible working options available
– Enhanced parental leave benefits
– Variety of travel to work schemes, including season ticket loans and cycle to work
– Bike storage and shower facilities
– Employee assistance programme
– Volunteering opportunities
– Annual events, activities and sports groups
– Smart casual dress policy and dress down Fridays
My client knows that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ does not exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they do not tick every box. If you are excited about working for a company like this and you have most of the skills and/or experience, they are seeking, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what they need!
You will be working permanent days, 4 days on and 4 days off starting at 0700hrs and finishing at 1900hrs, which will include weekend and bank holidays.
For more information, please contact Sue Edwards, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on (phone number removed)