Be part of us
Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company. Your Tasks
Hemmersbach provide the support services needed by many of the world’s largest organisations. As part of broader, yet highly committed support team, you will work directly onsite to provide dedicated and focused support services for deskside and print. You are fully supported by your Service Delivery Manager, your Team Leader and of course, your colleagues in every aspect of your work with the client.
Working within a dedicated team that operates an appointment-based IT “Surgery”, you will be encounter a variety of tickets throughout the day, addressing each one sympathetically, pragmatically and above all, with a strong sense of customer service. You will pride yourself on leaving each ticket not only resolved, but with a smile on the user’s face – a job well done.
This is a role where you will have direct influence on people’s day-to-day working life. With nothing more frustrating than a computer or a printer not working, you will be very person that makes things happen, working directly with the users in a highly rewarding way. Our Requirements
What we look for:
* Previous experience in the delivery of IT support services, ideally used to resolving problems sitting with the user.
* A friendly, engaging and professional demeanor as a primary “face” of Hemmersbach.
* Comfortable in a number of deskside technologies, ranging from Operating Systems, to Office, from Active Directory to Exchange.
* Confidence in addressing break/fix issues – Typically supporting PCs, Printers and MFP
* Above, it is a willingness to take on the challenge of resolving a problem, sometimes facing technologies for the 1st time, taking a pride in a job well done and becoming a “safe-pair-of-hands”, keeping our client’s technology estate running smoothly.
* Any Apple OSX, IoS and Mac experience would be desirable but certainly not essential.
* Due to the varied nature of the role, it may be subject to enhanced referencing or vetting. Your Benefits
* A highly regarded team member within an exponentially growing international company
* Variety: exciting projects and challenges daily and with autonomy
* Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
* Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
* Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
* Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
* A support package that includes: pension, medical cash plan, as well as additional co-funded benefits