Oracle Data Administrator
Competitive Basic + Benefits
This leading international manufacturer of specialist equipment and components are seeking to recruit a Oracle Data Administrator Person on a one year fully employed fixed term contract.
The Oracle Data Administrator is required to support the Technical, Sales, Manufacturing and Purchasing departments by creating and maintaining Item Masters, Bills of Materials, Routings, and other key data within the Oracle ERP System.
To provide Data Management Support in the loading and maintenance of Items, BOM’s, Routings and other key data in the Oracle ERP system.
To support the Business Analyst in achieving the organization’s needs for timely, accurate, meaningful data, for reporting and forward planning.
KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to effectively articulate information at all levels in the business
· Good working knowledge of MS Office (word, Excel, and Access)
· Problem solving skills and experience
· Willingness to learn and discover new ways of learning
* Knowledge of ERP Systems, Bill of Materials and Routings.
* Mechanical engineering or scientific qualifications or Solid understanding of scientific and engineering principals
This is a 1 year fully employed fixed term contract
AGATE CONSULTANTS ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY