PA to Director
Our client have a unique culture amongst professional services whereby they empower people, expect commitment and excellence, and celebrate achievements.
As such they are looking for a PA to the Director who has strong project experience and can take minutes at Board level
* Experience of working in a PA role within a fast paced and highly confidential environment
* Experience of working for Senior Managers within a professional services environment
* Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook (email and diaries), PowerPoint and PDF software (e.g. PDF Docs/Adobe Acrobat)
* Ideally, already familiar with electronic document management and filing systems
* Self‐starter and ability to work autonomously
* A highly organised, methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy
* Proactive, ‘can do’ approach
Skills and tasks
* Excellent organisation with an ability to run the ever changing CEO’s diary and schedule
* Arranging work-related social appointments
* Organising national and international travel and accommodation
* Completing expenses and credit card reports
* Minute taking at various board meetings
* Offering assistance to the various committees and project groups
* Designing presentations using PowerPoint
* Manage a comprehensive filing system both hard copy and electronically
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK