Part time Administrator for a busy IT department. The role is pro rata 21k and you must be available to work every week day Monday to Friday 4/5 hours per day. Initially office based this role will include working from home on some of the days once you are fully trained and could possibly be more hours if you wanted them as the role develops.
Skills and Experience
* Organisational and administrative skills gained in an office.
* An eye for detail, producing work to a high standard.
* Good verbal and written ability as you will be composing documents.
* Highly familiar with Microsoft Office.
* Experience of invoicing and GDPR.
* General interest in and/or comfortable with IT.
* Ability to deal with people at all levels in the business.
* Flexible and adaptable with a professional approach.
To apply please send your CV to Amanda at Tru Recruitment for immediate consideration.
Tru Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, we are sorry, but you have not been successful on this occasion, but please do not hesitate to apply for any future vacancies that we advertise or call us for our free career advice