Our client are specialist recruiters within the built environment and social housing sector and have a great team of experienced Directors and Consultants. This is a recruitment consultancy who values their staff and are committed to building upon their skills and experience so their thrive in their career with them
They are looking for a Part Time Payroll Administrator to join them in their Clifton office. Working around 15 hours per week (but ideally some flexibility to do more to cover holidays or for training) and day of work will be Monday, Tuesday, Friday (Friday could potentially be from home)
The role will involve the administration of the payment of their contractors and administration of general accounting, and management reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
* Setup of new clients, workers and placements in timesheet portal.
* Inputting timesheets and expenses as required.
* General email management of the payroll inbox.
* Chasing of missing timesheets.
* Running payroll reports and liaising with the payroll bureau.
* Reconciliation of 2 Temporary Worker payrolls
* Generation of client invoices, and subsequent loading of invoices into Sage.
* Automatic enrolment into the pension scheme, and subsequent upload of data.
* Inputting supplier invoices into Sage.
* Reconciliation of external timesheet suppliers, against payments made
* Cleansing of data held in the timesheet portal.
* Cover for payroll manager when required.
For this role they are seeking someone who has experience of working in a payroll team, is IT literate and has used Sage accounting previously.
Depending on experience
Pension & private health care & car Parking