Are you a Primary teacher based in Bristol who is looking for a teaching position that works around your commitments? If the answer is yes, then becoming a supply teacher with Randstad education could be for you.
We work with numerous schools within Bristol and it’s surrounding areas and are in partnership with some of the biggest academy trusts. We help our schools and academies plan cover for day to day and extended terms of absence. This means some booking are done in advance and others will come in on short notice on the day a school needs staffing.
This is where you would come in – as a supply teacher you would:
– Be passionate about making a difference in a child’s learning
– Hold a valid QTS
– Be flexible to travel in and around Bristol
– Be engaging and knowledgeable
– Happy to work short or long term assignments
What you will receive from Randstad:
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working
– Dedicated consultant
– Exposure to a variety of schools
If this sounds like something you would love to do then please apply now. We would love to hear from you