Process Operator (Waste-to-Energy)
£24,000 + Training + Overtime Opportunities + Holidays + Pension + Private Healthcare
We have an excellent entry level opportunity for a hands-on Process Operator to take their career in a new and exciting step by moving into the Renewable Energy industry.
The company operates several Anaerobic Digestion plants across England and are looking to expand their skilled workforce at a well-optimised plant by bringing on motivated Operators with a desire to gain valuable skills in the sector.
In this role you be responsible for operating mobile plant, the loading/unloading of supplies, monitoring plant equipment and carrying out basic maintenance where necessary such as on pumps, augers and de-packaging machines.
The ideal candidate for the role will be used to working in a dirty/heavy industrial environment from a process background such as in Wastewater, Energy-from-Waste, Biogas, Agriculture, Gas or Chemicals. They will be used to hands-on work and have some experience with operating mobile plant such as FLT and loader shovels.
This is a great chance for someone who enjoys outdoors and manual work to make multiple advances in their career by moving into a technically complex environment where they can be a part of a well-established company that will offer them training in a completely new environment.
* Monitoring of plant equipment and carrying out basic maintenance where necessary
* Receiving deliveries and operating mobile plant to load feedstock into digester tanks
* Maintaining plant cleanliness, safety and organisation
* Undertaking training in mobile plant where necessary e.g FLT, front loader shovel
* Keen to develop their technical and professional skillset
* Hands-on approach to work
* Happy with outdoors work in a dirty environment
* Eager to earn extra money through callout/shift bonuses
* Looking to be part of a tight-knit team where they will work closely alongside other Operators
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply