Your experience managing projects within Defence can prove a vital asset to my client. You will be managing a variety of projects in a large programme.
During this time, work will likely be based from home if possible. However, you will need to live within commutable distance of Bristol.
You will have a background in the Defence industry, preferably with some experience working with MOD. You will also have full APM PMQ qualification.
This is a permanent role based in Bristol.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
– Leading projects through their full life cycle
– Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
– Identifying and mitigating risks
– Leading and coordinating support staff
– Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
– Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
– Experience managing projects in Defence
– APM PMQ qualification
– Ability to obtain SC level security clearance
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apm pmq, defence, maritime, naval, military, armed forces, RAF, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, consultant, consulting, consultancy, mod, ministry of defence, abbey wood, Bristol
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client’s site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy