Robert Half Technology are currently recruiting for a Project Manager who has proven experience in delivering Microsoft (Office) 365 implementation project across multiple locations throughout England. The implementation experience will be of distinct advantage if inclusion of document files migration and organisation.
The role is a 6 month contract with a potential for extension.
The role can be worked from anywhere in the UK.
* Proven experience in delivering a Microsoft Exchange mailbox migration project across locations throughout England.
* Proven experience in defining and implementing the technical build and roll-out process with third party suppliers using modern, automating tools.
* Experience of managing and working within projects involving teams drawn from different organisations and disciplines.
* Experienced in benefits realisation principles.
* Able to manage and organise potentially conflicting priorities for both personal workloads and across project teams.
* Experience of producing work of a high quality to challenging deadlines and budgets.
* Capable of bringing innovative ideas to deliver real gains in efficiency and effectiveness.
If you are immediately able then please respond to this advert or send a copy of your CV or call.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.