Project Officer – UK Remote – Experience Managing Software Projects a Must
We are recruiting for an Agile Project Officer to join a great team in a friendly, fast-paced organisation. This is a new role, the need arising from an increase in the number of client-facing projects that we are now running
The Project Officer will report to the Development Manager, supporting project managers in delivering projects to our clients.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and a passion for delivering successful projects.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary roles of the Project Officer are to:
* Create plans, to the requirements of the project managers, for the delivery of internal and client projects
* Ensure that resource requirements are clear, and resource schedules are agreed
* Ensure that records are maintained accurately to reflect project progress
* Produce reports to reflect project progress and path to completion
* Escalate concerns on delivery timescales to project managers and the Development Manager
* Maintain agreed project artifacts (such as Risk Registers and Dependency Logs)
* Progress project actions/chase action holders
* Organise and lead project review meetings
* Experience of project management tools and techniques
* Able to manage multiple priorities
* Able to operate in a fast-moving, high change environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent analytic and critical thinking skills
* Experience of working in an ITIL environment.
* Software support/property industry
* Understanding of the property sector.
Remote Working UK