Heat Recruitment are looking for a Recruitment Team Lead to manage our Digital Contracts team. The team currently have three experienced Recruitment Consultants who are looking for a dynamic and supportive leader.
We cover most aspects of the technology sector including Software Development, BI, Data, DevOps and Infrastructure. You will be working alongside a brilliant permanent team who also have clearly defined vertical markets. Across both teams they work collaboratively and share information. Digital is one of our newer areas, we historically have focused on other professional services including Engineering, Legal, Financial Services and Insurance.
Your main responsibilities will be to manage and support the team as well as oversee your own client portfolio. An important aspect of this role is Coaching. Coaching is not something we do, it’s simply the way we lead. Where possible we prefer to ask questions rather than just give the answer. We believe challenging and encourage people to think for themselves is incredibly powerful in developing people.
Heat Recruitment are working towards becoming a High Performance Culture which promotes accountability and ownership. Therefore self-development is critical, you would have the opportunity to work with our Learning and Development Director to strengthen your existing skill set and develop management skills.
Some of the benefits on offer:
* The chance to be part of a forward-thinking organisation who have won multiple awards for company culture and employee engagement
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to earn bonuses from two different schemes – the team performance and personal billings
* Lucrative commission structure
* Clear targets to achieve Directorship
* Relaxed working environment
* Just like our environment our dress code is relaxed (casual clothes on a day-to-day basis)
* Phone allowance
* 25 days holiday which increase every year after 2 years to a maximum of 30 (plus bank holidays)
* Onsite gym
* Flexible working and working from home available
* Access to the latest technology and systems to make your role easier
* Proven track record as a technology Recruiter
* A determination to succeed within a competitive and target driven environment both as an individual and a team player
* Confident in coaching and developing team members
* Well-organised, focused, accurate and with good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise both your own and other team members work
* Strong communicator and able to clearly convey expectations to team members
* Ability to forge strong relationships
* Demonstrate competent people management skills
* Confident with the ability to conduct meetings, lead from the front, assimilate complex information and explain in simplistic terms to produce the best results from your team
If you would like more information about the rewarding position, please get in touch today