Refrigeration Service Engineer
I am seeking a Refrigeration Service Engineer to join our client a leading bespoke refrigeration manufacturer based in Gloucestershire. The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing and repairing these products on client sites. Often the role is planned preventative maintenance, but occasional will require fault finding, and repair work.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUES REQUIRED:
· Service and repair of the equipment onsite with the customer.
· Carrying our planned Preventative Maintenance of the equipment.
· Fault finding and repairing the equipment when required.
· Will be responsible for service both the mechanical and electrical parts of the equipment.
Experience & Knowledge:
· Servicing or Maintenance experience is essential.
· F Gas certification required
· Experience with refrigerators is advantageous.
· Must have both mechanic and electrical experience, 50/50.
· Must have a driving licence
The benefits of working for this company are:
· Competitive Salary
· Paid overtime
· Great working environment
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.