We are currently seeking a Regional Director of Operations to join our highly successful client’s contracting division.
The UK’s specialist delivery partner for Fifth Generation District Heating networks featuring Ground Source Heat Pumps and Shared Ground Loop Arrays. The Company assumes responsibility for the entire project, spanning the ground array, heat pump, and heat distribution system, including sizing, design, purchasing, installation, and management of sub-contractors across the three stages of the heat pump installation.
Main Purpose of a Regional Director of Operations:
Ideally based in the South West of England, the ideal candidate will manage the regional delivery of ground source heat pump installation projects. You will manage and support the project management teams through training, site visits, health and safety reviews, quality checks and site/office held meetings.
As a Regional Director of Operations, responsibilities will include:
* Manage, supervise and train delivery staff.
* Detail company requirements to project delivery team to allow them to provide detailed scopes, schedules and HSE documentation.
* Monitor and support project management team in the selection of appropriate sub-contractors.
* Support the project management team in producing a detailed project schedule, construction phase plan and risk assessments and provide these to the client.
* Coordinate the timing of product deliveries and the work of the project management team and communicate this to the clients.
* Assist the project delivery team to train subcontractors on the requirements of heat pumps and the specifics of each project.
* Supervise and manage project management team and support them in dealing with any issues that may arise.
* Record actual site progress and produce project valuations (usually monthly or bi-monthly) as evidence for invoicing purposes.
* Record commissioning information and verify compliance with building regulations and MCS.
* Support the sales team and client with pre-order technical information and guidance.
* Produce monthly performance reports
* At least 3 years in a similar role or a Contracts Management type role with comparable goals and responsibilities, or a role with transferable skills and responsibilities
* SMSTS Qualified
* GSHP knowledge in design and delivery (Advantageous)
* Strong Organisation Skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Both Verbal and Written
* Strong Problem-Solving Skills
* Computer Literate
* Adaptable to Change
* Driven to Achieve Results
* Exceptional Coaching Skills
* Strong Decision Making
* Action Planning, and Prioritization
* Salary up to £54,000 DOE plus, OTE of £60,500
* 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
* Company performance related pay plan
* Car allowance
* Health Care
This is a Permanent role which can either be remote or office based