As a member of the FCS Client Delivery team your focus will be to service of our regulatory services encompassing Solvency II TPT, VAG, GroMiKV and ECB (EIOPA). However, you will have the opportunity to support all client delivery to clients as part of the broader team.
You will maintain a selection of client delivery relationships with Asset Managers, Fund Administrators, Insurers and External Data Vendors to ensure data supply and report dissemination is timely and accurate. This role will offer you the opportunity to understand the complexities of regulatory data requirements and the associated legislation.
* Represent the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner when dealing with clients
* Monthly monitoring, completion, and publication of regulatory data
* Validating the data to ensure it is of a high-quality
* Maintaining service summaries and operational process documentation
* Supporting users of our Solvency II & European Pension fund Platform
* Managing technical incidents, data discrepancies and data issues to internal and external stakeholders
* Assist preparation of data coverage reports, servicing and MI stats
* Support other client delivery areas on an as required basis
* Any other ad hoc duties as needed