Relationship Management Lead
Who are we? At Seccl, we’re on a mission to rebuild the infrastructure of investments and advice. We provide the technology that allows people to access financial markets – buying and selling investments, and holding them in tax wrappers like ISAs and pensions.
Our software allows ambitious fintechs to quickly get to market with innovative investment or advice products – and helps financial advisers and investment managers to build stronger, more valuable businesses, by operating their own investment platform.
Ultimately, we want to create a world where everybody can access the financial markets, or find the help they need, more easily and affordably than ever.
We are part of the Octopus Group – an innovative, £9bn+ group of companies that’s on a mission to breathe new life into energy and financial services, and improve the lives of millions of people.
How can you help? We have a great opportunity for someone with experience of building meaningful relationships with clients to build and lead our relationship management team.
The role is highly strategic and requires someone who get a kick out of creating long term, deeply valuable relationships with clients.
You’ll be helping partner firms get the most out of working with us, acting as a trusted partner to help them achieve their goals and as a strategic sounding board for growth.
What will you be doing?
On a day-to-day level, you’ll…
* Owning the ongoing relationship with a book of clients representing £m’s of revenue
* Working with partners to help them migrate books of existing businesses
* Identifying customer problems, we can help solve
* Partnering with Partner Launch and Customer Success to ensure a joined-up experience for our clients
* Helping to create the structure for the relationship management team to grow and excel in the future
Who are we looking for? You’ll be someone who’s…
* Able to grasp complex concepts quickly and explain them simply to others
* Someone who can deeply empathise with our customer base
* Experienced in proactively driving excellent client outcomes
* Buzzed by helping clients and goes above and beyond to do so
* Excited about working in a rapidly growing fintech with a steep learning curve
* Passionate about the role of technology
* A people person with strong communication skills. You’ll be able to easily build rapport, and adapt your style depending on the client
* Highly organised and able to keep multiple plates spinning
* Confident, smiley and enjoys making customers feel totally taken care of
* Proactive, resilient and comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll like working at pace and thinking on your feet
* Empathetic, kind and with bags of innate integrity. You’ll do the right thing, even when no-one’s watching
How do we work? We’re a team of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about using technology to improve our financial world.
We have a positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenge and experimentation, and encourages continual learning. We provide flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
We’re based in the historic City of Bath, a stone’s throw from the train station. (Literally. You could hit it from our office.)
And the vital statistics?
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working arrangements
* Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
* 27 days holiday and a day off for your birthday
* Pension & Life Assurance
Like what you see? Just send your CV for immediate feedback