Due to continued growth within the Infrastructure & Energy team, our client now has an exciting and varied development surveyor role for a proactive individual.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong negotiation skills and industry knowledge to join an expanding team.
The successful candidate will work across a broad range of Infrastructure sector work,
Key work streams will be solar PV, EV, battery energy storage, demand side response and peak power generation.
The Surveyor / Project Manager assists with the identification, negotiation, acquisition and development of projects across the UK.
Services include Land Assembly, Grid Consultancy, Planning & Consenting, Energy Brokerage, Asset Management, Development Consultancy, Valuation & Due Diligence and Agency.
* Identifying sites, landowners and infrastructure routes.
* Screening of potential energy development sites and advising on opportunities.
* Grid connection screening and advisory.
* Preparation of feasibility studies and options appraisals.
* Preparation of planning applications and stakeholder management.
* Drafting and negotiating heads of terms, and option & lease agreements.
* Completing detailed investment appraisals, due diligence and valuations.
* Negotiating the acquisition and disposal of assets.
* Attending industry events & drafting press articles and publications to promote and develop business.
* You will become a member of RICS or similar professional body i.e. IEMA or CFA and will be commercially astute with sound professional knowledge of various technical and environmental constraints.
* 2yrs + Surveying within Property, Development, or Infrastructure.
* You will be able to demonstrate experience of managing and advising clients across multiple projects, including negotiating terms.
* The role requires someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, a team player with excellent project management and organisational skills. A full driving license is required.
They need a proactive individual. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong negotiation skills and industry knowledge to join an expanding team