Bath (With UK wide travel)
£30’000 – £40’000 + Career Development + Vehicle/Transport + Pension + Holidays
Excellent opportunity for a driller to join an exciting and growing team with varied work and projects across the UK.
Based out of Bath this company are leading the way with their drilling and boring projects across the UK. They specialise in the drilling and boring industry and with an increase in workload and projects they are looking for a land driller to drive them forward and lead by example.
In this role you will step onto the drilling rigs and pads and ensure ypu work well individually and as a team to complete jobs to the highest standards. You will ensure that all projects are completed to clients specific needs and ensure that Health and Safety requirements are always met, whilst representing the company.
The ideal candidate will hold an NVQ Level 2 in land drilling and have relevant experience in the industry as a Driller. You will also hold a B + D Licence and ideally hold a CSCS card.
This is a great opportunity to play a key part in a growing and ambitious company and drive the companies projects to success.
* Accompanying drilling and boring projects across the UK
* Acting as a person of contact for clients and staff on rigs
* Ensuring Health and Safety requirements are met.
* Representing the company and being available for team members.
* £30’000 – £40’000 + Career Development + Vehicle/Transport + Pension + Holidays
* NVQ Level 2 in Land Drilling
* Experience as a Driller
* B + D License (Towing License)
* Ideally CSCS card