Passionate about sales? We are looking for Consultants to join our new and expanding Sales Team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, friendly competition and a role with variety then this could be the position for you!
Purpose of the Sales Advisor Role:
* Achieve best possible customer outcomes to deliver Sales and Income targets.
* To work closely with all stakeholders as the Champion of Outbound sales activity .
* Deliver against strategic objectives and quality measures.
* Optimise the current proposition and help develop our strategy to deliver the sales and retention plans across agreed product lines to maximise income from existing customer through appropriate targeting for retention and cross sale opportunities.
* To provide accurate MI to internal and external Stakeholders to maximise all business opportunities.
* To be actively adaptable to new and existing business requirements driven through direct and intermediary sales channels including a variation of different tasks, campaigns and objectives.
Key Accountabilities of the Sales Advisor:
* Achieve Personal Sales and Income goals.
* Reporting, monitoring and analysing key information to maximise Sales Income. Understand competitor activity and the external environment to ascertain how to change and adapt, recommend options to improve and/or protect our position.
* Maintain quality measures within risk appetite.
* Maintain personal product knowledge at required standard demonstrated through agreed CPD.
* Maintain all customer records and Management information for your leads to agreed standards including campaign, sales, operational and financial performance against plans.
* Work with lead providers both internal and external to ensure all activities are maximised and within agreed budgets and timelines.
* Work effectively and collaboratively with all colleagues within the company to ensure the consistent and timely delivery of a positive customer journey.
* Ensure that records are kept in line with the companies Sales record keeping and file quality requirements.
* Adhere to both the principles and spirit of “Treating Customers Fairly”.
* Carry out other related tasks and ad-hoc duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the organisation.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience of the Sales Advisor:
* Proven track record in sales.
* Good understanding of CRM systems.
* Knowledge of Contact Centre workflow and telephony technologies.
* Excellent Objection handling skills.
* Results Focused – Continuously mindful of the effect of the actions taken and the implications effect of these and how they affect the desired outcome.
* Being Customer focused – You appreciate the impact of your individual actions and collective behaviours in relation to the effect upon the customer of the process, service or product provided. In doing so, you take appropriate action to ensure that the customer experience is positive (or where recognised as negative, takes steps to mitigate further dissatisfaction).
* Able to use procedures and controls required to identify, mitigate and manage risks, complaints, breaches and to protect client assets and support business continuity plans.
* Industry Knowledge – Demonstrates sufficient awareness and understanding of industry trends and developments.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time efficiently.
* Team Working – You’re known for contributing readily to ensure the success of the Team, and have the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels and from all business areas to support the delivery of your objectives