Sales Consultant – Bristol
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Sales
This role would suit either a graduate or someone with up to a year of sales experience. As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering new and exciting deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building new partnerships with high-end businesses, and signing the best possible deals.
Other responsibilities include:
* Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants
* Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and our growing customer base.
* Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services.
* Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher’s outstanding reputation.
* Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
We’re looking for:
* A money motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn, develop and take full ownership of your sector.
* Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders.
* An enterprising and results-driven candidate. Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations using initiative and exercise sound judgement, whilst remaining resilient.
* You will ideally have sales experience, be this an entrepreneurial project or work whilst studying or similar.
* Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
* Personality is key for this role!
The values we live and breathe:
* Open and Honest
In return we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
* 25 days holiday and 8 days bank holiday plus a chance to buy an additional 5 days per year.
* £20,000 base salary and an uncapped commission structure
* Modern office with a lively office culture
* Dress down everyday
* Cycle Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* 50% off Puregym membership
* Discounts on well know high street stores
* Season Ticket Loan
* Twice Annual Company Wide Parties
What are you waiting for?! #checkwowcherfirst