This exciting Sales position involves supporting our company by achieving targets and overall growth of the business.
Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, whilst maintaining communication to Management. A good understanding of our products, quarries, and customer base is desirable. Improving the business relationships, market knowledge and expanding the service areas for the company.
The role will include:
• Raise the profile of supplies within the area and key accounts
• Winning new business and reporting to business structure daily.
• Proactively identify, target, chase and secure business opportunities
• Respond and administer to customer enquiries
• Identify, manage, and track all opportunities within a geographic area
• Build relationships with prospective customers and influencers.
• Seek and establish market knowledge, competitor activity.
• Actively promote all our products
• Be able to assist and cover logistics manager with truck/Job planning and organisation.
• Fully utilise ISYS Weighsoft software, (Training to be provided) for quotations, sales order and despatch processing and reporting.
• Provide solutions for customers from internal and external sources.
• Selling and negotiation skills
• Strong IT skills
• Ability to work on your own and in a team.
• Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative.
• Committed to results.
• Driven personality
• Competitive Salary, bonus, and benefits.
• Company car
• Mobile Phone
• Opportunities for career progression in a growing business.
• A Caring and supportive family run company