Sales Scheme Engineer
Full Time & Permanent
Do you possess a mechanical engineering background?
Are you an experienced user of AutoCAD?
Our client is an established manufacturing organisation and they are now looking to recruit a Sales Scheme Engineer to join their team. The purpose of this role is to produce Sales & Project Schemes as part of a larger team, finding design solutions where required to satisfy customer requirements within fixed timescales.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;-
* Compiling detailed Sales Scheme and Project Approval level drawings required by the Sales and Project teams within set timeframes to a high level of quality and accuracy.
* Liaising with Sales and Project Managers to provide the required information to assist in the advancement of projects through to approval including design recommendations and solutions to any problems that may arise due to architectural / client requirements.
* Ensuring that the drawings within your control adhere to the relevant design standards.
* Personal training and development to ensure personal and business success.
* An active and considered approach to problem solving.
* A strong educational background (ideally degree level or equivalent) with mechanical aptitude.
* Mechanical engineering background.
* Ability to interpret architects drawings.
* Previous experience with AutoCAD 2D