Senior Analogue Design Engineer – Job spec for advertising
Vacancy: Senior Design Engineer
Responsible to: ASIC Systems Manager
Company: An established IC supplier of high-performance sensor ASICs.
Responsibility: To lead system-level definition of new ASICs and implement transistor level solutions
About the role:
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic self-starting individual, to join our ASIC Systems team.
The ASIC Systems takes responsibility for the specification of products as well as transistor-level design, working closely with others in wider the Swindon Silicon Systems team to take products from initial specification through to start of production.
The successful applicant will play a key role in defining and developing future products by:
* Interfacing with internal and external customers to capture system-level requirements
* Defining product concepts and specifications resulting in winning architectures and solutions to meet the need of our current and future customers
* Contributing across the whole design cycle: ideation, transistor-level design through to post-tapeout
* Experience in leading a small team in all front-end stages of the design flow
* Experience in Analogue Mixed Signal IC Design including the design of references, ADCs, DACs, LDOs and oscillators
* Ability to work closely with key customers and understand their priorities
* Excellent communication and leadership skills.
* The candidate is likely to have a degree in Electronics or Physics.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three – five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.