Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for your next opportunity? Are you looking for a role that will provide you with exposure to a broad range of systems and IT change projects? Do you thrive on working within fast-paced and changing environment? If so, you might be interested in our Senior Business Analyst role within our customer focused IT team.
Package: A salary of up to £55k with excellent benefits including 22 holiday days (plus your birthday off), on-site parking, private medical insurance, and pet insurance discount.
At Animal Friends we are all still working remotely, when our office re-open’s there will be the option to return to the office or to continue to work from home with up to a couple of days in the office each depending on business requirements.
What youll get up to as Senior Business Analyst
To give you an idea what to expect, youll be:
* Assisting with enhancing and supporting business and technical teams, to deliver new products and features across our digital, transactional and management information systems
* Leading small to mid-size projects, working with project managers and scrum masters on larger and more complex projects
* Reviewing end to end businesses processes, identifying risks and opportunities to improve efficiency
* Managing changes through to delivery, performing a range of scrum master, product owner and release management functions
What we look for in you
* Experience of working on both medium and large-scale projects and on multiple projects at anyone time
* Previous experience of Scrum Agile development
* Ability to perform the roles of Business Analyst, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner and Release Manager for small to medium size development
* Good understanding of day-to-day operational processes, for both the internal business teams and external customers
* Experienced at data and trend analysis, to understand the drivers behind the business and the need for change
* Proficient in capturing and prioritising requirements
* Previous experience analysing customer journey processes and improvements
* Analysis experience working within the financial sector would be beneficial
What Animal Friends is all about!
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK, looking after over 1 million pets and offering cover for cats, dogs and horses.?
A large part of our success is due to our company values which are the foundation of how we work, we are courageous by continually looking for new ways to innovate our customers experience and the pet insurance industry. We are kind-hearted with animal welfare being important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £5.5 million. And we are passionate about the support we provide to our customers helping them care for their pets.
Benefits of working with Animal Friends
We recognise that your hard work shouldnt come without its perks, so heres a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
* 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off
* 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 50% off insurance along with free access to our Vet consultation app JOII
* We believe looking after employees’ health is important, so we offer discount on gym membership, access to a Wellbeing hub a health care cash plan and private medical insurance
* We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k to the charity of our employee of the quarter’s choice
* Most importantly, youll be working within a courageous, passionate and kind-hearted team
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
As an FCA regulated business, we require successful applicants to clear our pre-employment screening process which includes a credit check and references checks.
Due to the current climate regarding Covid-19, all our interviews are now taking place as a video interview via Zoom or Teams.