We’re looking for a dynamic individual with keen attention to detail, who’ll be responsible for the IT Change and Problem management processes for all NT Technology services. Working closely with NT IT teams and third parties, you’ll help the organisation identify and minimise risk and impact by using and promoting these processes in conjunction with the ITIL framework.
What it’s like to work here
We’re bigger than you think, we’re more complicated than we appear and we’re larger scale than you’d imagine. We’ve got passionate people in all our teams, and we’ve got so much more we want to achieve. We’re for ever, for everyone and we really mean that. We don’t want to stop at 5.5 million members and we want everyone to feel welcome and enjoy access to our places, so we need to reach new audiences in ways that are meaningful and relevant to them without losing the hearts and minds of those that are already with us.
Our central head office Heelis, is situation in Swindon, Wiltshire. We’re well placed, with ample parking nearby, a shopping outlet with plenty of options for places to eat, and the town centre only a 10 minute walk away. Alternatively you can enjoy our open plan atrium space for lunch times, with our internal café available every day. What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Change and Problem manager, you’ll manage and execute a consistent IT change and problem management process for all NT Technology services.
You’ll manage the process lifecycles – which include scheduling, coordinating and end to end management of changes and releases across the organisation – for multiple applications across various platforms, for internal and external customers alike.
You’ll ensure that standardised methods and procedures are used to enable the efficient and effective deployment of releases.
You’ll work collaboratively with IT support teams and 3rd parties to actively manage and resolve Problem records through to resolution. Who we’re looking for
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
• Previous experience of working in a Service Operations Team and ITIL related disciplines particularly Change, Service and Incident and Problem Management.
• A solid understanding of change and release management best practices
• A solid understanding and experience of continuous delivery and deployment
• A sold understanding of Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
• Experience in documenting/revising processes & procedures
• ITIL related certifications (v3 or v4)
• Strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to influence and persuade others
• Previous experience using Service Now or similar ITSM toolsets
• An ability to work autonomously and under pressure The package
Benefits of working at the National Trust:
* Flexible working whenever possible
* Free parking at most locations
* Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
* Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
* Generous annual leave
* Subsidised health cash plan
* Free 24-hour support service
* Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
* Training & Development tailored to you
* Up to 5 days of paid volunteering for you.
Click here to find out more about the benefits we offer to support you.