The Senior Project Controls Engineer (Sr. PCE) will work as part of our project controls team on a number of high profile infrastructure projects, predominantly providing cost management services to our clients.
Typical activities include working as part of a multidisciplinary team, liaising with the supply chain, maintaining and delivering timely and accurate cost data and reports, including forecasts, performance analysis, earned value, cash flows and monthly reports on the Actual Cost of Work Performed (ACWP). The Sr. PCE is expected to support the team by reviewing and interpreting the cost impact of trends and changes on the overall programme, produce project control reports and provide performance analysis and recommendations for our clients.
* Produce and maintain accurate cost and cash forecasts in alignment with the Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS);
* Accurately maintain all cost data for the Programme within the financial control system, including monthly ACWP calculations;
* Co-ordinate and produce cost reports to a defined reporting cycle;
* Assist in the accurate assessment of the Estimate at Completion (EAC);
* Assist in the Trend & Change process, including production of Project Change Reports, breaking down of cost impact and provision of feedback on areas of risk and opportunities;
* Review, acceptance and integration of cost estimates and forecasts provided by Tier 1 Contractors and suppliers;
* Assist with the breaking down of earned value;
* Adhere to Project governance and Cost standards and procedures;
* Assist project team to develop status reports to keep management informed on project progress;
* Undertake and/or support the continuous improvement exercises through the performance of project reviews;
* Perform other duties as assigned