Create and maintain project schedules that assist and align with project requirements.
* Develop the project schedules in conjunction with the project manager and project team.
* Reduce uncertainty, understand objectives and improve efficiency.
* Interact with project team to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
* Interact with and assist project managers to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
* Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
* Breakdown critical path and constraints to know the effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
* Assist project managers to maintain timely and effective change management processes and procedures.
* Adherence to NEC or FIDIC contract processes for management of schedule data and submissions.
* Assist project team to develop status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
* Conduct analysis to understand alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
* Undertake Project Reviews.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Monitor and consolidate the overall project plans.
* Monitor the project manager’s reporting system summarizing the progress status of all projects.
* Monitor and advise on status of project KPIs.
* Computer literacy in Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge and Proficiency with Primavera (P6) and/or other planning and resourcing software.
* Demonstrable Project Management and Planning techniques.
* Able to coordinate and work with other teams and have basic multi-disciplinary knowledge.
* Good research and analytical skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent communication and organization skills.
* Professional working knowledge of project management and Planning software and tools.