Any technology company knows how difficult it is to produce consistently high-quality software at a reasonable cost while managing teams of developers. Attracting talented developers to join an organisation is already a difficult task, but it is even harder to retain that talent in a notoriously “job hopping” profession. This all leads to both lower quality of software development and dramatically increased costs.
The company we are working with have two proven software delivery centres, acting as an outsourced delivery partner across multiple regions and industries. Their proven methodology allows their talented team of individual developers to provide solutions to any client brief, combining people and processes to deliver incredible software.
Acting as an outsourced development team the company benefits their clients by no longer having to worry about the expensive talent management processes and can focus on leveraging the software delivery work being done by the business.
The company culture is based on energy, innovation, collaboration and ambition. The team is made up of hardworking and driven individuals looking to grow both themselves and the organisation. This role suits entrepreneurial minded individuals who are driven by progression. This has been proven by the incredible rate the company has grown at over the last few years.
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?:
This is the chance to act as a senior sales person through the next phase of the company’s growth cycle. Your role will be to grow the new business unit of the organisation. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to secure large assignments and projects whilst building strong relationships with clients. You will contribute to the strategy of the sales function and help to refine the objectives, ideas and processes. As the business grows, there will be opportunity for you to grow into a senior leadership position, building out your team and market.
WHO ARE YOU?
You will have the experience or aptitude to:
* Experience of leading on six-figure plus deals.
* You act as a trusted advisor and take a consultative sales approach
* Build a value proposition to sell the company’s services.
* You will have been in business development or sales role for at least five years and have performed to or above target.
* Have had experience selling a similar type of service/project style model in a relevant space.
* Experience working in a fast paced B2B environment in the software space.
You will be:
* Ambitious and hungry to learn more and progress your career.
* Self-motivated and have the aptitude to learn and work independently.
* Able to work as part of a fast-growing dynamic team.
Location – The role is based in Bristol, but the company offers flexible working arrangements and does not expect this person to be in the office full time