bout the role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Service Advisor to join Guy Salmon Land Rover Bristol.
As Sytner Senior Service Advisor, you will lead a fantastic team in delighting our customers and getting it right first time. You will oversee our team of service advisors, and support team within the service department and deliver a full Aftersales service to our customers , whilst maximise profitability and the sales of parts, labour hours, MOT, lubricants, tyres and subcontracted sales.
You will be an integral member of the Team and deliver the very best customer service with clear vision to run an efficient and professional aftersales operation.
This is a full time role which will typically include weekends to ensure we provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service.
Previous experience in a similar role within the motor industry is essential as well as a strong technical knowledge. Ideally, you will have the ability to work in a high pressured environment and have fantastic leadership skills that can drive a team forward.
You should strive for operational excellence and have a strategic mind-set, whilst ensuring that the customer always comes first.
* Excellent customer service skills and comfortable dealing with customer queries and complaints face-to-face, on email and over the telephone
* Professionally communicate with customers about service and repair work required on their vehicle
* Data entry and general administration
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Enjoys problem solving
* Ability to learn new systems quickly, and follow processes written work instructions
* Computer literate with strong skills in Outlook, Excel and Word.
* Familiarity with using Motor Dealership Database Software, CDK.
* Ability to manage and lead a small team
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world’s most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to ‘Developing Talent’ and ‘Building Careers’.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary with bonus, you will benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase schemes for your family as well as discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback