Senior Training Consultant – Defence & Civil
Location: Bristol or Aldershot
Salary: up to £45,000
Trainers will hold a relevant teaching / instruction qualification e.g. Level 3/4 Award Education & Training (AET) previously CTTLLS / PTLLS or have equivalent demonstrable evidence of high-quality training delivery.
All Academy trainers will be required to successfully complete an initial training delivery assessment by in-house Academy staff to ensure compliance with our training standards. Trainers will be monitored on an annual basis and be required to requalify every 3 years.
What you will do?
* Deliver high quality / engaging training and workshops to a range of internal staff and external clients.
* Manage students, training resources and training schedules during workshops and courses.
* Liaise with the Academy Manager for course resources, schedules, evaluation.
* Conduct training material reviews and updates.
* At initial interview Candidates will be requested to provide an example short training session on a safety topic pre-selected by the interview panel.
What you can bring?
Essential criteria –
Trainers must be able to deliver workshop and instructor led delivery in ALL the following essential areas:
* Legislation, Regulations, standards and MOD Safety ASEMS.
* Safety Management Systems & Plan.
* Hazard Identification techniques.
* Safety Case construction and the safety Argument.
* Risk Analysis techniques.
* Risk Assessment techniques.
* Principles of ALARP.
* Application of MOD Safety principles to the CADMID, GEAR and business case cycle
* Legislation, standards and MOD Maritime Regulations
Desirable Criteria –
* Environmental legislation, standards, management systems, POEMS and MOD Regulations.
* Environmental case construction.
* Sustainable development and procurement.
* Applying BPEO (Best Practicable Environmental Option).
* Energy management / climate change.
* Legislation, standards and Military Aviation Authority (MAA) Regulatory Publications (MRP).
* Knowledge of ASPIRE the Air Engineers toolkit