Senior Valuations Surveyor Job in Bristol
Our leading UK property consultancy client now requires a Senior Valuations Surveyor to join their team in Bristol, offering competitive benefits, car allowance, alongside flexible working hours. To be considered you need to be MRICS and have valuation and appraisal experience within the commercial and/or residential sector.
The consultancy offers a multitude of services to their varied client base across commercial, residential, and industrial sectors, offering advice on new planning, development and investment opportunities to developers, institutional investors, government agencies and planning authorities.
Role & Responsibilities
– Undertake Red Book valuation reports
– Report to Clients
– Provide sound and profitable market advice
– Deliver work in a timely manner
– Maintain and grow existing client relationships, both internal and external
– Identify opportunities for further business development
– Work with other internal departments to enhance revenue streams
Required Skills & Experience
– Excellent Client Care and Service Delivery
– Strong report writing skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– A highly motivated commercial approach, astute and market aware
– Strong research and analytical skills
– Experience with investment and development valuation packages (preferably Argus)
What you get back
– Salary negotiable dependent on experience, guide of £30,000 – £40,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance £4700
– Holiday 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Option to buy 5 additional days
– 5% Contributory Pension
– Cycle to Work
– Flexible working hours once established into the role
– Hours 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
– Social Events
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Valuations Surveyor Job in Bristol – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Job Ref: 11581)