Shares and Assets Case Manager – Bristol
Shares and Assets Case Manager
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000
We are looking for a driven and pro-active individual to join us as a Trainee Case Manager within our specialist Assets and Shares Team (AVT). This is an extremely exciting time in the business’s growth and we are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude, that are ready to grow with us.
The role combines a mixture of technical knowledge in dealing with the valuation and transfer of both domestic and overseas shares and assets, as well as building and nurturing both client and third-party relationships. Through these growing relationships, you will also be given the opportunity for business development which will enable you to access a reward scheme in addition to salary.
Whilst professional experience is of high importance to us as a business in finding the right candidates, it is of equal importance that they are a suitable fit for the culture we offer as a business. We uphold four core values and behaviours: Pro-activity, Professionalism, Pride and Politeness. The right candidates will uphold these values in all aspects of their work whilst inspiring their colleagues to do the same
A Case Manager within the AVT (Asset Valuation and Transfer) team is responsible for managing a case load of approximately 50 to 60 files and building relationships within the Solicitor Channel.
To carry out full reviews of your files and will conduct the majority of technical work, delegating some tasks to overseas agents and Trainee Case Managers.
Utilise an excellent understanding of probate support methodologies and processes required in order to manage a large and varied case load. You will be responsible for supporting our clients with outsourced estate administration solutions specific to assets held in an estate both domestically and overseas, including valuation, verification, transfer and disposal. Technical work will be carried out independently in-house or managed via partners where we act as an intermediary to offer a client solution.
In addition, a Consultant Case Manager is responsible for winning new work through application of technical knowledge to maximise opportunities received both into the business organically and those derived from relationship management.
The Case Manager will also act as a role model within the wider team and identify and support on training requirements that relate to their area of expertise.
Skills, Experience and Personal Requirements
● Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
● Excellent communication and relationship building skills including team working.
● Resilient when dealing with difficult third parties and / or customers
● Keen attention to detail.
● Self-motivated and proactive at all times.
● A tenacious and effective approach to exceeding targets.
● Willing and able to lead by example.
● Able to adopt a practical hand on approach.
● Evident passion for service delivery, area of expertise and sharing best practice.
● Experience in working at pace whilst maintaining accurate and high quality output.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks of varying complexity.
● Commercial awareness.
● 1 years’ experience within a similar role and managing a high case load.
● Minimum of 1 year’s experience in Case Management.
● Demonstratable experience of managing challenging and complex business partner and customer relationships
● Experience in dealing with overseas assets or shares, ideally obtained in a professional environment.
● Previous experience of time recording.
● Prior experience of delivering training, ideally in a professional environment.
● 25 days Holiday Entitlement (Increasing annually to 30).
● Buy or Sell up to 5 days holiday per year.
● Health Cash Plan – Cash back for Dental, optical and other treatments.
● PERKS – Employee discounts across a range of high street products.
● Income protection insurance.
● Life assurance policy.
● Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%).
● 12 weeks Enhanced Parental leave policy.
● Cycle to work scheme.
● Employee Assistance Programme.
● Free Office Fruit.
● Premium “Bean to Cup” coffee machine.
At Kings Court Trust, we occupy a unique, privileged position.
We are called upon at a sensitive time when families are still going through the stages of grief, but there is an acceptance that certain realities need to be addressed.
What can interrupt this healing process? Unnecessary stress. Anxiety. Unexpected obstacles. A gruelling or difficult estate administration experience.
We do everything in our power to make sure that this doesn’t happen to the families that entrust us to take care of their estate administration.
Every action, decision and service we offer goes some way to achieving our purpose – helping you and your family to move on.