Position: Shift Support
Shifts / Hours: Continental shift pattern 06:45 – 19:00 – 18:45 – 7:00. You must be able to follow the shift pattern.
12 weeks probation period paid at £8.91 then £12.15 thereafter
* On-site parking
* Continuous training
* Uniform provided
* 28 days holidays a year,
Due to the business expanding and growing there are even more jobs available for you to start working immediately.
No experience necessary as full training will be given at site.
Main Purpose of Role:
Working in Bay 8, the successful candidate will help support the department. Assembly plastic pipes and components.
What we are looking for:
* Work well in a team and show own initiative
* Be able to maintain concentration
* Must be over 18 years old
* Willing to learn and grow with the business
* Health and safety conscious
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy