Our client is currently looking for a Site Administrator for their construction site based in Bristol. The ideal candidate will have worked on a construction site before as an administrator or receptionist. This is a temporary role that will run for approximately 6 to 8 months.
* Answer telephone calls take messages and direct calls to the appropriate person.
* Various administration based tasks to support the management team.
* Filing of paperwork and documents so that they stored in a logical and practical order.
* Prepare rooms for training, meetings or other events
* Assist visitors and ensure all documentation and visitor information is shared and recorded as required.
* Attend meeting to take minutes and file as required.
* Carry out photocopying support and document administration
* Previously worked in the construction sector as an administrator
* Experience of being based on site
* Experience on Microsoft packages
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
* Ability to manage time and work effectively
If you feel that you have the right skils and experience to suit this role, please send your CV for the attention of David Stevens at BCS Connect