Role – SMART Repair Technician
Salary – £23,500 – £28,500 OTE
Location – Cheltenham
Richard Abson Group are helping a multi-franchise, main car dealership in Cheltenham find an experienced and quality SMART Repair Technician.
The business is a well-established and reputable main dealer, working with multiple brands. Looking to employ someone with enthusiasm, experience and strong communication skills. You will have opportunities to progress your career, attend additional training courses and gain/build upon your current skills.
As a Smart Repair Technician you will be always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are priority. A SMART Repair Technician has technical knowledge and a professional attitude, they are able to work to efficiency/productivity targets. You will support others in business and you will have the support of the brand to ensure that their knowledge and skills are up to date.
* Carry out all repairs according to best practice procedures.
* Meeting acceptable safety and quality standards
* Interpret and implement technical instruction data
* Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas/equipment accurately for all paint repairs
* Seek clarification from the Manager or Supervisor if a work order is not clear or seems incorrect
* Complete assigned jobs within the estimated repair/paint times
* Safeguard the customer’s vehicle and its contents while in the workshop
* Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers
* Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
* Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
Salary and working hours:
The salary is competitive, starting at £23,500 (dependent on experience), up to £28,500 — 40 core hours per week.
If this role is of interest to you then please APPLY NOW or contact Gemma Clemson at Richard Abson Group