Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
Are you looking for a successful, innovative company? Are you looking for flexibility and a great work life balance? We have the opportunity to join an award winning business, who have a number of successions as a thriving and successful business in the Engineering and Technology Sector!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company as a Software Project Leader (Embedded Software Technologies) As the Software Project Leader, you will be supporting and developing the Embedded Software team, who supply a full range of hard real time software solutions!
This opportunity will enable you to improve and apply your technical leadership skills across our range of embedded solutions responding to the functional and performance requirements associated with the company’s complex products. Applicants with significant, related, software development experience will also be considered for development into the role.
* Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
* Proven track record leading a team of software developers.
* Project management skills to ensure good planning, delivery and cost control of software developed by the team.
* Experienced in providing regular reports to demonstrate progress and achievements.
* A good understanding of software and the software development lifecycle to be able to provide effective management oversight and strategic direction..
* Experience in working in a high technology environment where the quality and accuracy of work is crucial.
* The ability to understand requirements and available design solutions so that you can produce accurate and cost effective estimates of work to be undertaken.
* An understanding of technology used in the real time embedded software development to enable correct choices to be made when needed.
* Knowledge of Software configuration management tools and techniques.
For full information, please get in touch!