£500 – £515 a day (Outside IR35)
Are you a Solutions Architect with experience translating business requirements into cost-effective IT solutions, taking into account the complexity of existing systems and have worked with a number of technologies including, but not limited to, AWS, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Drupal?
iO Associates are looking for a Solutions Architect to be responsible for ‘translating’ business requirements into IT solutions through effective negotiation of the priority of scope and requirements, to help the organisation get best value from its IT investment.
* Understanding of AWS components and product features
* Microsoft technologies; Azure, O365, SharePoint, Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS
* Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL database technologies.
* Understanding of Salesforce CRM.
* Experience of using AWS to integrate applications.
* Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket).
* Knowledge of agile ways of working, specifically scaled agile (SAFe).
* Knowledge of service management best practice based on ITIL V3.
If this sounds like yourself apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer.