My client is seeking a DV cleared Senior Solutions Architect.
Location: Salisbury – mix of onsite and remote working
Duration: 6 months
Pay: £600 to an umbrella company
* Responsible for the creation and implementation of end-to-end solution/technical design, ensuring alignment with the strategic technical architecture.
* Responsible for ensuring the solution/design process is adhered to during all phases of project delivery.
* Provide solution and technical SME input to appropriate levels to supplement internal skills (eg when new technologies are being investigated).
* Provide an escalation point for design related issues within projects.
* Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
* Identify, communicate and manage Information Assurance risks.
* Design security architecture elements to mitigate risks in liaison with Solution Leads.
* Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
* Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
* Definition of security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies.
* Good communication skills with diverse audiences – strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
* Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects.
* The ability to be the security subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background.
* Five or more years’ experience with DV Clearance.
* Strong Security Engineering background with experience working with an Engineering team to ensure compliance.
* Experience of integrating audit data with SIEM systems (eg Splunk ES, Huntsman)
* Knowledge of JSP 440, SPF, HMG InfoSec Standards 1 & 2 and other NTA Security Standards.