Lexia Education Services, are seeking a Special Needs Teacher for a full-time maternity post at a Special School in Bristol.
The Maternity post will be running from June 2021 to June 2022 – covering the entire academic year.
The successful Special Needs Teacher will be passionate, enthusiastic and have good knowledge of the UK National Curriculum, having recent experience teaching children with additional needs.
About the Special Needs Teacher assignment:
* Teaching up to KS4 children with a range of additional needs.
* The young learners have Autism / Learning Difficulties / Speech & Language Delay and Complex Needs.
* The Special School is forward thinking and well supported, with state of the art facilities and resources.
The successful Special Needs Teacher will:
* Be passionate about working with children with a range of additional needs.
* Be adaptable and quick learning, able to think on their feet.
* Be able to set firm boundaries whilst showing empathy and resilience to pupil behaviours.
To be eligible the Special Needs Teacher must:
* Be a qualified Teacher, holding a teaching qualification QTS or QTLS.
* Have a current and clear DBS (or be willing to process one).
* Have the right to work in the UK.
* Have experience working with children with additional needs (SEND).
*Join Lexia and be a part of the exclusive Lexia Education Services Community Forums, Resource Base and Tutor Hub.
*Join in the discussions, with like-minded Educators and let the Community support you in your next Teaching role