MEB (phone number removed) Sports coach Bath
We are recruiting! We are looking for a full-time teaching assistant with sports background in Bath.
We are working with a Secondary SEN setting in Bath that requires a full-time teaching assistant with sports coaching experience to work with their students on a full-time basis.
Essential skills and training
Experience of sports coaching
Strong knowledge of child development
Ability to manage challenging behaviour
Sport coaching qualifications
Advantageous skills and training
Degree in Sports Science
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
· Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Bristol office on (phone number removed), or . We are still working our usual working hours and happy to chat to you about this role and others and help you find additional work once schools re-open.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer