Based in Bristol, the Studio Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of Scientific Games – Digital projects including content into new markets and large feature improvements. The Studio PM will be expected to oversee multiple projects operating within a matrix organisation, occasionally utilising international resource pools.
The successful candidate will be expected to work independently but provide frequent updates to the international PMO, Software Development and QA Manager, and other stakeholders and take opportunities to improve project management and development practices.
· Facilitate coordination of day-to-day and weekly work within delivery teams
· Understand and actively remove impediments for delivery teams
· Work to plan studio content so that timelines are clear, understood and tracked
· Manage risks, issues and dependencies identified on projects
· Manage delivery pipeline and resource allocation to maintain team utilisation
· Updating internal reporting packs focusing on project delivery
· Seeing projects through to launch / live
· Manage and coordinate triage and resolution of production incidents and escalations
· Identifying any process improvements within the delivery teams and raising these with the respective leads
· Escalation of priority items to Studio Manager & Studio Operations Director as appropriate
· Work together with development, qa and infrastructure leads of both local and remote teams to develop, test and deliver against agreed requirements
· Financial management, including project creation, time tracking and month end processes to support the finance department