Primary Supply Teacher
£100 – £120 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are PGCE or BEd, with QTS. It also depends on the nature of the supply – whether it is short or long term and how much is expected by the school.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Primary Supply Teacher to work in several lovely primary schools across Bristol. This is an ad hoc basis but you will work every day you want to!
The desired teacher will be working with children, with a wide range of ability levels and backgrounds. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers. The research we have done with our client schools suggests that a lot of supply will be needed in the summer term and also for September.
There are a number of schools that we work with who have said that due to the current situation, they are starting to need more supply, both short-term and more longer-term. They are based across the Bristol area.
To be considered for this role, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Or have recent experience of teaching 4-11 year olds.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency commit-ted to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a variety of demanding and rewarding environments, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jason on our primary team on (phone number removed) or email
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.