This role is to work with an award-winning developer, who builds a variety of high-quality homes, from apartments to large family houses in prime locations across the country.
Their busy office based in Bristol are now looking for a Technical coordinator to join their team. Developments will be in and around the Bristol and Bath area.
Key Responsibilities of the role include.
* Manage site as agreed with the Regional Technical Manager from design stage to post completion, in line with delivery programme.
* Assist the Technical department in undertaking key aspects of the Principle Designer role
* Co-ordinate delivery of surveys & reports required for the development and manage associated requirements from design to completion.
* Co-ordinate consultants to deliver the civil engineering designs including legal plans.
* Assist in undertaking value engineering assessments and ensure buildability.
* Co-ordinate submission of designs and securing technical approvals for agreements such as S104, S38 and S278.
* Co-ordinate the accuracy of information supplied by all departments to ensure no discrepancies.
* Obtaining and collating all ancillary specialist drawings including hot water supply, heating, kitchen, stair, lintels, p.c. ground floors, and precast upper floors.
* Attending and chairing Pre-Start Meetings and briefing all departments on matters related to the engineering and working drawings.
* Co-ordinate information and liaise with architects, civil and structural engineers and landscape architects, ensuring consistency between various designs.
For this role the successful candidate will have
* Degree or HND/HNC in Design, Construction or Civil Engineering and/or having the relevant experience in a similar role with a residential developer or external consultancy.
* Good working knowledge of the Building Regulations / NHBC Technical Standards.
* Proven ability in a Technical Coordinator role of delivering design for projects on time, to budget and quality standards with high customer satisfaction results.
* Commercially aware.
In return you will be offered
* Competitive salary and package
* 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per annum
* Private Healthcare
* Company Contributory Pension Scheme
* Sharesave scheme
* Company car, car allowance or travel allowance (role and geographic dependant)
* Support with a professional membership
Interested? Email or call me on (phone number removed)