Our client is keen to recruit a Tenancy/Lettings Manager to join their market leading lettings agency in Swindon. This is an ideal opportunity for a well presented, confident person to meet new people, learn new skills and contribute to an expanding business.
The Lettings Manager Role:
* Compile property inventories
* Deal with associated inventory paperwork
* Deal with maintenance issues and co-ordinate property repairs
* Conduct tenant move ins/move outs at property/office
* Update utilities/council of new tenant details
* Deal with tenancy disputes and associated paperwork
* Conduct routine property inspections
* You will be required to act as nominated emergency out of hours point of contact on a one in 4 week basis.
Lettings Manager Skills and Experience:
* Have great interpersonal and communication skills
* Be computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Word
* Work well under pressure
* Be approachable at all times
* Able to work independently or as part of the team.
* You must have a driving licence and a car
* 40 hour week
* The hours of work are 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday – Friday
* 20 days holiday, plus birthday and Bank Holidays
* Mileage Allowance
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment