Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
– Are you an experienced Housekeeper/Cleaner?
– Have you worked as a Cleaner or Housekeeper within the NHS, Healthcare or Public Sector?
– Are you happy to work within a Healthcare setting which offers Mental Health Services in Sailsbury as a Touchpoint Cleaner from 14:00pm – 18:00pm, Mon-Fridays?
– Are you happy to work on a temporary ongoing, week-by-week basis?
– Are you willing to work on Covid-19 wards? Please Note: Relevant PPE will be provided if you are required to work on a COVID-19 ward.
– Are you happy to register with Your World Healthcare in order to begin employment successfully, as part of your application process?
– Do you have a current Clean enhanced DBS issued in last 12 months or a current valid DBS certificate registered on the update service?
– If you do not hold a current valid DBS, will you be happy to apply for this as part of your application via Your World Healthcare? (Please Note: A valid in-date clean DBS is required for you to commence employment successfully?
– Lastly, can you commence employment immediately Or within 1 week once you are fully registered and deemed compliant?
* You will be required to register with Your World Healthcare and become fully compliant in order to commence employment successfully.
* You will need to hold a clean valid-in date DBS to commence employment. If you do not yet hold an enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months or a valid certification of a DBS registered with the update service – you will be required to apply for this as part of your application. This can be applied for via Your World Healthcare
Job TItle: Touchpoint Cleaner
Duration: This is a temporary online role expected to be on a week-by-week basis
Working Days/Hours: 14:00pm – 18:00pm, Mon-Fri
Pay: Monday to Friday 6am to 8pm Hourly Rate: £9.99 paye inclusive of Holiday pay
* Wiping touchpoint areas through the Hospital (Door handles, light switches etc)
* Following procedures to control infection in hospital wards and operating theatres.
* General cleaning and tidying up of rooms.
* Maintaining stock levels of cleaning product
– Experience working as a Cleaner, Housekeeper or Domestic staff member, ideally gained within the NHS, Private Healthcare or Public Sector
– Knowledge of infection control and colour scheme cleaning knowledge (Beneficial)
– Willingness to work within a Healthcare setting which offers Mental Health Services
– Willingness to work on COVID-19 wards if required (Please Note: Relevent PPE will be provided)
To successfully commence employment as a Touchpoint Cleaner you will be required to:
* Register with Your World Healthcare and become fully compliant prior to commencing employment.
* Apply for a valid in date DBS if you not yet hold a current DBS on the update service OR an enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months (this can be applied for as part of your application via Your World Healthcare)
* Provide professional employment/educational references covering the last 3 years.
Our client will only accept successful candidates to commence employment who hold a full clean valid in-date enhanded DBS or a DBS on the update service and who are fully registered with Your World Healthcare