Trainee Probate Case Manager (Personal Estate Manager)
Location – Bristol
Salary – starting at £21,000 – Negotiable depending on experience
We are looking for driven and customer focused individuals who are interested in a rewarding career within Legal Services. You would be joining a market leading provider as a Trainee Probate Case Manager, with a clear path to progression. This opportunity comes at an extremely exciting time in the business’s growth and we would welcome talented individuals to come join and help us deliver our award-winning estate administration service.
You must be highly organised, dedicated and pro-active at all times, with a passion for providing excellent customer service. In learning how to deliver the full estate administration process to our clients, you will build up to managing and technically progressing a challenging caseload from end-to-end.
You will work tirelessly on customer service excellence whilst ensuring that we do everything in our power to make sure that estate administration process is delivered to the highest standard to the families who are at the heart of what we do.
Whilst professional experience is of importance to us as a business in finding the right candidates, it is of equal importance that they are a suitable fit for the culture we offer as a business. We uphold four core values and behaviours: Pro-activity, Professionalism, Pride and Politeness. The right candidates will uphold these values in all aspects of their work whilst inspiring their colleagues to do the same.
● Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
● Exceptional organisational and time management skills are a pre-requisite
● Candidates should be self-motivated, have a keen attention to detail and be proactive at all times
● Must have a customer focus approach at all times, whilst maintaining empathy with our families, with a genuine desire to help them and be prepared to go above and beyond in order to provide support
● A minimum of 12 months’ in a highly customer service focused role. Preferably within professional services.
● Demonstratable experience or ability in producing highly detailed and accurate work as well as well written and complex communications / correspondents.
● Experience or knowledge of probate is desirable but not essential.
● Experience of dealing with customers who might be considered vulnerable or distressed.
● A level or equivalent qualification.
● 25 days Holiday Entitlement (Increasing annually to 30)
● Buy or Sell up to 5 days holiday per year
● Health Cash Plan – Cash back for Dental, optical and other treatments
● PERKS – Employee discounts across a range of high street products.
● Income protection insurance
● Life assurance policy
● Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
● 12 weeks Enhanced Parental leave policy
● Cycle to work scheme
● Employee Assistance Programme
● Free Office Fruit
● Premium “Bean to Cup” coffee machine
Kings Court Trust wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equal opportunities policy statement. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010 and building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce in encouraging equality and diversity.
The business needs your help and co-operation to enable it to do this, but filling in this form is voluntary.
The information you provide will stay confidential, and will be stored securely with access limited to the Executive and the business’s HR department.
At Kings Court Trust, we occupy a unique, privileged position.
We are called upon at a sensitive time when families are still going through the stages of grief, but there is an acceptance that certain realities need to be addressed.
What can interrupt this healing process? Unnecessary stress. Anxiety. Unexpected obstacles. A gruelling or difficult estate administration experience.
We do everything in our power to make sure that this doesn’t happen to the families that entrust us to take care of their estate administration.
Every action, decision and service we offer goes some way to achieving our purpose – helping you and your family to move on.